- Would you like to find out what Nonviolent Communication is actually about?
- Experience some of what it could mean if you applied this model in your daily life?
- Taste the atmosphere and meet the trainer because you are considering joining a course?
- Easily introduce somebody you know to the ideas and concepts you are already inspired about?
I am often asked if my practice group is open to beginners, which is not the case. I am touched to know there are people who want to learn more about Nonviolent Communication and happy to share it with everyone. Which is why I am now also offering free sessions for beginners. Every month, I will facilitate an introduction workshop of about 2,5 to 3 hours, during which we will explore the question “What is Communication with Compassion?” with various exercises.
You will learn:
- How easily ‘violence’ slips into our daily conversations.
- The effects of compassion on our communication.
- How difficult it is to express what you are experiencing without judgment.
- How clarifying and healing it can be to focus instead on what others and yourself are feeling and needing.
There is room for a maximum of 8 participants per workshop. So check out our calendar for a date you can make it and sign up to book your place.
|Who?||Everybody, even if you are not familiar with Nonviolent Communication yet|
|Fee||PWYW (Pay What You Want). You are free to contribute what you like to me after the workshop or bring a snack to share with the group for instance.|
|Time||From 19:30 – 22:00. Doors open from 19:00 and the workshop starts at 19:30.|
|Location||At Zayma in Rotterdam-Alexander|